Middle Office Analyst – Asset Management
About this job
Middle Office Analyst
Dublin City Centre
2 year fixed-term contract
- Monitoring of pre- and post- trade controls to manage investment restrictions and internal limits.
- On-going monitoring to ensure that portfolios operate within investment parameters.
- Reconciliation of portfolio positions (equities, FX forwards, Index futures, warrants, clone notes) with the official NAVs received from the administrators on a daily basis and investigating any discrepancies.
- Management of all aspects of post-trade execution process, including cash management (deposits, FX, collateral/margin calls).
- Liaising with custodians, brokers and fund managers and internal departments.
- Drafting, maintenance and updating of department policies, procedures and risk management processes.
- Managing the on-boarding and integration of new mandates into regular departmental activities, schedules and procedures.
- Project activity: ability and prior experience of project planning and management including the delivery of projects within allocated timelines working both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work with team and manage own tasks in a manner that allows the team:
- to obtain the greatest efficiency and scalability of resources; and
- to meet deadlines and produce quality workflow.
- Working with team members to produce development and training plans.
- Working with various Middle-Office tools, including Bloomberg, Reuters, Excel and proprietary fund management software.
- A standalone position working alongside an experienced Manager and the Head of Operations
A bespoke employee owned Asset Management firm based in Dublin City Centre. Small team in a great environment. It’s a laid back environment that offers a great culture to work in and be apart of.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a middle/back office function; Derivative experience is essential (hedging, accounting, knowledge of UCITS Risk Management regulations) including knowledge of risk management processes.)
€50,000 – €65,000 + bonus + benefits. (25 days AL, Bike to work scheme, Tax saver ticket, Gym membership €1,200, Laya Health insurance) as well as the strong overall benefits package there is annual group summer and ski trips.
How to apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Jamie O’Riordan at Lincoln Recruitment. | 01 661 0444.