About this job
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours, exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that is the market leader in the Industry.
Agency Nurse Job Description
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the adult or elderly patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by the adult or elderly patient’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the adult or elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner. * Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the adult or elderly patient and his/her family.
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to the adult or elderly patient and his/her family. * Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation protocols.
- Be NMBI registered
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Rates
- 8% on top of your rate
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
- Be assigned to a specialised Consultant who will look after your career.
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or call 01 661 0444