M&E Coordinator- Residential Experience Required
About this job
Title:M&E Coordinator/Building Services Manager
- Market Leading Construction company
- Extensive training + Excellent package
- 5 year pipeline of projects
My client is a leading Construction company and developer.Business has resumed, and sites remobilised following the recent shutdowns. They currently have over 10 lives sites, and as a result and urgent requirement for a Large scale apartment project in North Dublin.
- Management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E system throughout all stages
- Support on site teams in relation M&E installations and Aid with troubleshooting
- Work with Architectural and structural design teams as required for M&E system interfaces
- Oversea M&E subcontractors onsite.
- Liase with utilities and local authorities for respective sites
- Prempt potential adjustments and modification inline with utilities providers
- Supplement the company’s innovation and value engineering processes in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
- Management of the Temporary Electric/ water systems
- Degree qualified in related Engineering/Construction discipline
- Experience in large residential projects
- 3+ years’ building experience
- Strong time management skills.
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.