Marketing Manager – Start up Environment
About this job
Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing
- Start-up Environment
- Business undergoing rapid growth
- Large levels of Autonomy
Currently working with an exciting start-up working in the Events, Hospitality and Tourism industry, who have an exciting operation in South Dublin. With there continued expansion and increased growth in operations, the requirement for an Marketing manage has arisen
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Manager will have extensive autonomy and will be responsible who will be responsible for Establishing high-impact marketing and publicity strategies for campaigns across digital, print, mobile, social, and event/experiential platforms.
- Oversee campaign KPIs and traffic acquisition models.
- Manage and mentor members of the Marketing team (specifically in the areas of Digital Media, Outreach Events & PR).
- Manage media relationships
- Innovate both in terms of sales techniques and product design to ensure that we achieve maximum sales during all periods of the week.
- Develop new and innovative ways for to significantly expand brand presence, increase brand affinity, and grow our follower base
- Overseeing and allocating the marketing budgets across paid channels to hit impression goals, measure effectiveness of new channels and marketing campaigns, and identify greatest opportunities of social impact.
- Creating healthy, long-term brand partnerships to shape the outcome of key KPIs.
- Working alongside the CEO to implement and determine scalable methods of growth, engagement, and brand awareness across all channels.
- 5+ years in a Marketing role – Startup environment preferably
- Data-driven thinking and comfortable with setting up
- Previous expereince developing teams
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website