Marketing Communications Executive
About this job
This is an exciting opportunity to join a trusted leading insurance partner with over 500,000 customers across the Isle of Ireland.
The Marketing Communications Executive role is a key role within the Marketing Operations team and will work closely with external agency partners, the customer experience, insights anad analytics team, proposition management and the digital distribution team in order to achieve the brand and commercial objectives.
- Campaign Planning, Development, Execution and Measurement.
- Promotional Material Coordination and Signoff.
- Agency Relationship Management.
- Internal Stakeholder Management and Training.
- A third level or relevant postgraduate qualifcation in Marketing or Business
- Strong prior experience in B2B, Agency Management, and advertising experience.
- APA, CIP, Dip, CII or ACII qualification.