Manager – Client Processing
About this job
Due to continued growth, my Client a leading player in the Financial Services space is looking to hire a Processing Manager.
- Supervise a small to medium-sized Client Processing support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, transactional processing and problem resolution.
- Manage the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Identify areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Utilize MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Provide product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems.
- Act as the team’s initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation. Participate in the recruiting process.
- Instruct, assign, direct and review the work of Client Processing analysts.
- Prepare performance reviews and provide ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provide input into departmental budgets and planning.
- May develop a business plan for team/group operations.
- Supervise a small Client Processing team. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 1-2 years in management.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Tom Guilfoyle of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at or by calling (01) 661 0444.