LVL 3 Network Security Engineer
About this job
Senior Network Security Engineer
I have exciting roles within the Cyber Security and infrastructure arena but as companies go this is among the best, we are looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join this well known Cyber Security organisation and have the opportunity to join one of the best of technical Cyber Security teams in the country.
You will enjoy an excellent social environment, constant on the job upskilling and training among other exciting benefits and perks.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience gained in a technical support role ideally in a corporate or distribution channel support environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex Networks and Network Security
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Juniper SRX
- Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP), spanning tree, Virtual Routing and Forwarding, NetFlow analysis
- Content Delivery Systems – F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler,
- Content filtering – Websense, Bluecoat, IronPort
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA
- IPSEC/SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, Pulse Secure, MS Direct Access
- Office 365, Skype, SkyBox StoreFront experience, ZenDesk experience
If you feel this role would be right for you, please call Jonathon Browne @ Lincoln recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01 661 0444.
Please note you must have full working rights in Ireland and the EU to be considered for this position.