About this job
Our client, an International Commercial Law Firm in Dublin 2 are are looking to add an Associate Solicitor into their highly regarded Healthcare Litigation Department.
They are looking for someone with a depth of experience in defence of medical negligence litigation, product liability, healthcare regulatory and advisory work.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ post qualification experience as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales;
- Experience in medical negligence litigation;
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues;
- A practical and commercial understanding of healthcare clients’ needs;
- A dynamic disposition and a strong work ethic;
- Keen to progress their career in a growing international firm
To apply for the position or should you have any questions on the role please get in touch with Patricia McCarthy on 01-6610444 or