Litigation Officer – Retail Credit
About this job
My client – a leading retail credit firm is seeking to appoint a Litigation Officer to join their Dublin South office. In this role you will work closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing suitable solutions on arrears cases. There will be a high degree of customer contact, meeting with to discuss options and continuous correspondence with Solicitor firms.
- Contact arrears customers during the pre-litigation and litigation process and resolve.
- Review Standard Financial Statements to understand circumstances/assess repayment options.
- Monitor ongoing contact and follow-up of cases with Manager.
- Reviewing cases to determine next course of action in the legal process.
- Instruct Solicitor firms to draft affidavits in respect of the recovery of property/debt.
- Provide Court instructions to a panel of Solicitor firms in respect of cases in the legal process.
- Achieve collections related targets as set out.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in any consumer debt litigation or collections role.
- Case management experience with a Receiver advantageous.
- Experience in a debt recovery Solicitor firm considered a plus.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills required.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
The salary range on offer is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Conor O’Reilly.
You must be an E.U. Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this role.
**Please submit resumes in standard Word Doc format**