About this job
I am currently working with a top-tier law firm with offices in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
There is an opportunity for a Listings Executive to assist a portfolio of multinational clients with the listing of debt securities on the Irish Stock Exchange.
This role is an excellent opportunity and candidates either coming from a similar Advisory role to clients listing on the ISE, or from a broader financial services background working with the listing of debt securities and regulation around such. Legal or Compliance backgrounds (or qualifications) would also be advantageous.
Key responsibilities may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Co-ordinating the process of listing debt securities on the Irish Stock Exchange on behalf of large multinational clients
- Advising clients on listing rules and regulation
- Interacting with the Central Bank of Ireland and the Irish Stock Exchange, in order to ensure compliance with obligations following admission to trading.
- Reviewing draft offering memoranda for compliance with the Irish Stock Exchange’s listing requirements
- Reviewing and annotating listing documentation against the guidelines of the ISE and the applicable Prospectus Directive
- Liaising with both clients and regulators on the disclosure conditions and schedules to guarantee an efficient approval process
- Maintaining workflows, timelines and procedures to assist in providing a streamlined and efficient process.
The successful candidate ought to have 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Financial Services to include interaction with the Listing of debt securities on the Irish Stock Exchange. Happy to consider candidates from backgrounds across legal, compliance, regulatory, and banking or trustee, once a level of understanding of listing rules can be demonstrated.
This role would involve a lot of client contact, so the successful candidate will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ideally a degree of experience from a consultative, advisory or client-facing role.
Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience, and competitive with industry standards. Benefits package is highly competitive and this is a permanent contract in an extremely lucrative area of the industry.
To register your interest, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.