Listing Regulation Executive
About this job
We are looking to enhance the already excellent and dedicated team of professionals which currently make up the thriving and successful listing group.
Our client has established themselves as a leading listing agent for specialist debt securities in Ireland. Many of the clients include financial institutions and law firms based in Europe, Middle East and US.
This position is a permanent role based in Dublin city centre. Candidates with experience within the area or transfer agency, custody or exposure to debt securities are desired as well as people with a background in Law.
Main Duties include:
- Advising clients on the suitability for listing of a wide variety of specialist debt transactions and to provide guidance on same with the view of listing debt securities on the Irish Stock Exchange on behalf of Issuers
- Acting as a point of contact for clients which include leading law firms and financial institutions, the Irish Stock Exchange and also the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Maintaining workflows, timelines and procedures to assist in providing a co-ordinated, streamlined and efficient process.
- Participating in projects, to keep abreast of new products and any other developments in this constantly changing and developing market
- Assisting in updating controls and procedures in accordance with best practice and in line with changing Stock Exchange & EU requirements
- Assist with promoting the team and services provided and also promoting Ireland as a favourable location to list when necessary.
- Enhancing an already good working environment
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to process large volumes of material
- High standard of verbal and written and skills are required
- Self-motivated, analytical, innovative, and highly proactive – ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident and enthusiastic manner.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and eye for detail
- Knowledge of Stock Exchange debt listing rules and requirements would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and upskill.
Above all the ideal candidate should enjoy client contact, whilst working to tight timeframes and under pressure and also enjoy working as part of a very efficient and professional team. Like to work in an “open door” policy environment.
Should you like further information or to apply for this position please contact Patricia McCarthy on 01-6610444 or without hesitation.