Life & Pensions Advisor (Midlands)
About this job
My client is one of Ireland’s largest brokers with offices all around the country, specialising in a range of personal lines insurance products including home, motor and farm; as well as complex commercial packages and a full suite of investments.
As a Financial Advisor within Life & Pensions, you will be responsible for identifying potential and existing client needs and providing the best professional advice and consultation with respect to their needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for QFA professionals with a proven track record in Life / Pensions sales based in County Kilkenny and surrounding counties. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, potential for bonus, expenses and opportunities for career progression and development, among other benefits.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice / consultation service in line with clients’ needs for life insurance and pension products
- Issue recommendations for your client’s requirements whilst ensuring adherence to relevant compliance regulations.
- Build strong relationships with clients as well as all internal / external stakeholders.
- Work to agreed sales targets and regulatory standards.
Minimum selection criteria for successful candidates:
- Full QFA (Qualified Financial Advisor) designation
- Previous experience in a similar role, either in a brokerage or bancassurance – Proven successful track record in business development / origination / sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Ability to work towards and achieve targets
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply directly via this advertisement. For further information or for a confidential conversation or this or any other opportunities within Banking and Insurance, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.