Liability Claims Handler
About this job
My client is a global professional services group with significant presence in corporate insurance advisory – based in Dublin City Centre.
I am now recruiting for an experienced Liability Claims Handler to be responsible for a portfolio of claims which may also include commercial property, private motor and marine lines of business.
Typical responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Achieving quick and fair settlement of all claims using all possible means to protect the client
- Providing insurers with all information necessary to the settlement of claims
- Arranging up to date claims experience for renewal and claims meetings with clients, and attend meetings as appropriate
- Keeping team leaders / relevant account managers advised of all large and/or contentious claims and any problems
Salary will be competitive commensurable with experience, and wider benefits package will include pension, healthcare, educational support and professional membership. Candidates applying must possess the following:
- 1-2 years cradle-to-grave Claims Handling experience with particular emphasis on Liability (EL/PL) Claims Handling
- Full CIP qualification, CPD hours up to date
To register interest for this position, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV. For further information or for a confidential conversation on this or any roles within Insurance, please feel free to contact Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie or by connecting with me on LinkedIn.