Lending Operations Analyst- Residential Mortgages
About this job
My Client are expanding and we are eager tpo speak with eager Banking professionals who want to join an established company as a Lending Operations Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Providing accurate and timely updates to stakeholders on progress throughout the process.
- Provision of exemplary levels of service to both internal and external customers.
- Building strong relationships with solicitors to help ensure competitive completion timelines for applications.
- Administration of case management across the lending origination process from application submission to drawdown.
- Undertake customer and document integrity checks.
- Undertake feedback and follow up calls.
- Work with brokers, credit underwriters and solicitors to ensure all required documents are received and correct prior to draw down.
- Minimum of APA in Housing Loans with QFA being desirable.
- Previous experience in Residential Mortgages and/or an Operational Environment.
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Legal & Compliance – Ability to understand and utilise legislative requirements for the benefit of the organisation.
- Risk – Ability to assess and mitigate risk for the benefit of the organisation.
- IT Knowledge – Ability to understand and utilise technology to achieve required position outcomes.
If this role would be of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply here.