About this job
A commercial Law Firm based in Dublin 2 are seeking to recruit a full time Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant to work for one of their Partner and two associates within their busy commercial litigation department.
- Providing secretarial support to include audio and copy typing correspondence and documentation, filing, photocopying, billing and general file maintenance;
- Act as the point of contact for clients;
- Deal with direct telephone calls on behalf of the Partner;
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Organising and preparing documents in preparation of meetings;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- 2+ years’ legal secretary experience preferable
- Audio typing preferably with digital dictation;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Familiarity with Keyhouse or other case management software an advantage.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further please don’t hesitate to contact Amy Doherty on 01 661 0444