About this job
Dublin City Centre Salary: DOE Full-Time Permanent Role
My client is a commercially focused law firm with an excellent reputation who are looking to add to their ever-growing team with the addition of an experienced, hard-working and entrepreneurial legal executive.
The role will involve working alongside a senior associate and completing legal work in the areas of litigation, property and mortgage enforcement. The position offers a competitive package and will be an excellent opportunity for the chosen candidate to further their legal career.
- Processing of litigation as well as property proceedings in District, Circuit and High Court
- Dealing with matters in relation to mortgage enforcement under the instruction of the supervising solicitor
- Carry out research on cases as assigned
- Liaising with clients in line with the needs of the supervising solicitor as well as any other relevant 3rd parties to the company
- Providing general admin support as required by other fee earners within the team, including photocopying and filing
- Ensuring that time is charged appropriately within the firm’s software
- Handling files after they have been completed
- Complying with the policies and procedures of the firm, which includes attending any risk briefings and adhering to the opening and closing of various file reviews
- 2 years+ legal executive experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take instruction well but also use your own initiative
- Possess a strong determination to progress and grow in their legal career
Should you be interested in this role – please call/mail Amy Doherty in strictest confidence on 01-6610444 or at at your earliest convenience.