Legal Executive (Real Estate)
About this job
My client is a leading Irish business law firm who is looking to expand its real estate department and recruit a legal executive. My client’s real estate department offers expertise critical for structuring complex real estate transactions. This position is ideal for a candidate who is eager to contribute and add substantial value in a dynamic and fast-paced leading law firm.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Dublin.
Key candidate requirements will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Providing conveyancing and other services including first registration and other registration and filing work, enforcement and other sales for banks, receivers and others, producing and updating progress reports, trackers and monitoring undertakings and movement of title deeds, completion documents;
- Participating in knowledge management, practice development and departmental meetings;
- File management and maintenance, including ensuring relevant documentation and correspondence is filed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Preparing bills and maintaining client/matter detail on the billing system, from inception to completion;
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and prior experience:
- 4-5 years experience working as a legal executive, ideally from a medium to large firm with commercial real estate experience;
- proficient with MS Office and familiar with billing and file management systems;
- proven organisational, prioritisation and time management skills;
- self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
To register interest in this position, please apply directly via this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Any additional correspondence should be directed to Shannon Molloy at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists via email or LinkedIn. This requirement is live as of March 2023.