About this job
Position: Property Legal Executive
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Dublin South
My client, a specialist mortgage servicer is looking to secure a legal executive to join their busy team.
The position requires previous experience in the area of property with ideally 2 years working in a similar role previously.
- Manage sale of properties and achieve best market price available.
- Understand the local property market for each property – ensure each property is ready for sale and reaches the market in the shortest time possible.
- Manage administration of property assets in possession or receivership
- Ensuring all relevant property costs and taxes are paid and documents / receipts are received and in order
- Manage Offer and Sale Closure processes.
- Review and interrogate valuation – be able to discuss each property, locality and works required in detail.
- Liaising with 3rd parties e.g. Receivers, Selling Agents, Solicitors etc. ensuring smooth process to sale
- Ensuring cash is collected on all cases in Receivership and discrepancies are highlighted to Management.
- 2 year’s previous experience working in the area of property
- Competent with the entire Microsoft package
- Highly organised as well an ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to liaise with multiple third parties
- Working on your own initiative and be able to prioritize a case load effectively
If you are interested in this role, please contact Amy Doherty on 01 661 0444 or at