About this job
Dublin City Salary: DOE Full-Time Permanent
My client who specializes in the area of mortgage restructuring are looking to take on a competent and driven individual to add to their lively team.
For this role they are looking for a candidate with excellent negotiation skills and interpersonal skills as well as a hard working and target driven approach. The chosen candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and attractive working hours.
- Communicating with customers in mortgage arrears and offering advice on long term financial solutions moving forward.
- Completing relevant statements to ensure all relevant information is recorded accurately and timely.
- Engaging with customers effectively in order to create sustainable customer relationships and providing ongoing advice and support.
- Challenging customers on expenditure habits and offering input with regards to making future improvements on this.
- Providing customers with all available options to them so as they can make informed decisions regarding their future expenditure and mortgage repayments.
- Informing senior management of updates on cases along with your recommendation on how the customer should handle their mortgage situation moving forward.
- Liaising with third parties effectively and building relationships with same.
- Following up on cases and offering continuous advice and support as well as keeping a detailed log in relation to all cases.
- Completion of ad hoc administration duties where appropriate.
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a mortgage restructuring/resolution role or in the area of banking arrears/ debt collection with borrower contact is essential.
- Strong initiative as well as ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties effectively.
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to influence decision making and hit targets.
For further information on this position please don’t hesitate to contact Amy Doherty at or alternatively, by phone on 01 661 0444.