About this job
Position: Litigation Legal Executive
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Dublin South
My client, a specialist mortgage servicer is looking to secure a legal executive to join their busy team.
The position requires previous experience in the area of debt recovery with ideally 1-year working in a similar role previously.
- Contacting customers who are in arrears to help them resolve their mortgage arrears situation as well as providing them with regular updates of where the case is in the legal process.
- Arranging and meeting with customers to discuss their current financial situation in person and investigating potential repayment options
- Corresponding with external solicitor firms.
- Review of a customer’s Standard Financial Statements in order to help them come up with a financial plan going forward
- Handling incoming calls and directing them or dealing with queries appropriately
- 1-year previous experience working in the area of debt recovery
- Competent with the entire Microsoft package
- Highly organised as well an ability to work in a target driven environment
- Ability to liaise with multiple third parties
- Working on your own initiative and be able to prioritize a case load effectively
If you are interested in this role, please contact Amy Doherty on 01 661 0444 or at