About this job
In House Legal Role
Dublin City Centre Salary: DOE Permanent Full-Time
- Reputable and well-established firm
- Generous salary and benefits available
- Extensive progression potential
My client is a highly regarded firm in Dublin who are looking to find a competent individual with a strong legal background to join their talented and vibrant team.
This candidate will come from a commercial background and have a varied portfolio of experience ranging from Property, Litigation, Competition and Procurement.
The ideal candidate will be able to offer high quality legal advice when required as well handle any issues as they arise and deal with them in a timely manner.
- Provision of advice regarding litigation as well as dispute resolution
- Advising on matters in relation to competition law as well as property law
- Offering advice in relation to commercial agreements, amendments to such as well as drafting such agreements
- Advising on matters regarding data protection and employment law
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience as a solicitor working in the areas of either litigation or corporate
- Experience working with commercial contracts as well as competition law
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties effectively
- Strong initiative as well as ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to influence decision making and hit targets
For further information on this position please don’t hesitate to contact Patricia McCarthy – Senior
Legal Consultant on:
Phone: 01 661 0444