Legal Counsel – Multinational Tech Company
About this job
Our client is large multinational technology company with over 7,000 employees.
Due to continued growth they are seeking to hire an experienced commercial lawyer to join their legal team in Dublin.
- Working as part of an international team of lawyers, you will be based in Dublin, and be responsible for providing advices to senior management within the company.
- Drafting and negotiating software license agreements and other contractual documents
- applying and developing risk management best practices
- This is a global role – the role requires candidates to become familiar with the relevant aspects of commercial law in each of the jurisdictions where the company operates.
- A lawyer qualified in a common law jurisdiction.
- Capable of working in a face-paced environment.
- Ability to work and communicate fluently in English.
- IP/IT experience a plus.
- Someone from an M&A background would be a plus (although it is not an M&A role
Interested candidates should contact John Macklin, Lincoln Recruitment, for a confidential discussion.