Legal Counsel Dublin
About this job
Our client, a Multinational firm are looking for an In-House Legal Counsel to join their team.
The position will involve working on a range of diverse legal issues, and liasing with external counsel around the globe.
This position would suit someone coming from a technology background however this is not prerequisite.
They are looking for someone who holds a strong business acumen as well as the ability to build and develop relationships with colleagues and counsel in various jurisdictions.
They require someone who has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in both a standalone role – as well as part of a highly functioning team.
- Ireland, England or Wales Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience advising on a wide range of GDPR compliance queries
- Experience within an IP/IT area is desired
- Good knowledge of global privacy legislation
- Results orientated and organised candidate who thirves under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills