Junior IT Project Manager
About this job
Role Title: Junior IT Project Manager
Role Summary: A great opportunity for anybody within Project Management looking to develop their career within IT. My client a specialised IT consultancy is looking to expand their team by hiring a number of Junior IT Project Managers. Your role will ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget with adherence to quality and compliance standards.
Ideal Candidate Summarised: Possess an attitude to learn and be part of a team. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 certification, possess 1+ years’ experience in an IT Project Manager role. Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructures, ITIL or similar frameworks required.
Role: Permanent + competitive benefits
Salary: candidate dependant
Role Responsibilities include:
- Successfully establish, maintain, and manage all external and internal relationships
- Assist with scope and deliverables definition, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Risk and Budget management
- PMP or Prince
- Solid knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks required
- Business Analysis Certificate
If you’re interested in discussing these opportunities, please contact Darren at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.