About this job
Our client is a multinational FMCG organisation who are expanding at an exponential rate. It is quickly becoming one of Ireland’s most popular FMCG’s. A rare opportunity has come about within their Finance department for a progressive candidate willing to learn all aspects of accounting.
Location: Dublin City – well connected transport links
Reports to: Finance Manager – outstanding mentorship for accountancy exams
Salary: 32,000 to 35,000 depending on experience
Key Duties include:
- Process a high volume of invoices
- Make sure invoices are authorised by relevant person and are correctly coded for the GL
- Ensure payment terms of suppliers are met
- Responsible for the processing of supplier bank payments, various currencies.
- Reconciliation of balances to supplier statements
- Process employee expenses and reconciliation of company credit cards
- Investigations relating to invoices
- Reviewing bi- weekly/monthly payroll for various companies, along with posting journals.
- Day to day journal posting
- AD Hoc duties
1 years experience in accounts
Studying or intend to pursue accountancy exams – ACCA/ACA/CIMA
Knowledge of excel
Energetic and results focused
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic permanent job opportunity please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Jessica Moroney of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists at jmoroney(at)lincoln.ie or by calling (01) 661 0444.