IT Support – German Speaking
About this job
I am currently recruiting for a IT Support Engineer (German Speaking) for a key client of mine located in North Dublin.
This position will be part of a support team that are responsible for the support of the organisations users and IT Infrastructure that will range from desktop support to servers to networks.
The ideal candidate must be able to work within a collaborative team environment and demonstrate flexibility to procedures that may change overtime. Candidates must be able to provide end user support and have good communication skills with the users.
This role will consist of the following duties:
- Provide technical assistance to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity – via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Problem analysis and isolates problems of minimal to moderate complexity, with general instruction and oversight from technical leads.
- Achieves and maintains target, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Document cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system.
- 1+ years’ experience in an IT Support role
- Good understanding of Windows Desktop/Server and networking/WEB protocols (such as TCP/IP/HTTPS/DNS).
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
If this is something of interest to you contact Daire Meehan on 016994332 or send your updated CV