IT Project Manager – Active Directory
About this job
In summary, you will ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget with adherence to quality and compliance standards. My client prides themselves on offering a work life balance for their employees and instilling a culture of teamwork and cooperation.
Ideal Candidate Summarised: At least 4 years’ experience in an industry (consultancy not required), with a successful track record of managing/delivering large scale, complex, IT Infrastructure Projects. Prince2® / PMP or equivalent qualifications are desirable, and you must have strong communication and documentation skills. Solid knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks and experience in Global Active Directory Transformations.
- Role: 12-month fixed term with potential for permanency thereafter.
- Location: Dublin
- Salary: 75K
Role Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget with adherence to quality and compliance standard
- Assist with scope and deliverables definition, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Effectively apply project methodology and enforce project standards
- Budget management and responsibility where necessary
Business Analysis Certificate
If you are interested in discussing these opportunities, please contact Darren at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.