About this job
Job Title: IP Litigator
Location: Dublin 2
Role Type: Full – Time Permanent
A leading international law firm has an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to work in a challenging and diverse role as an Intellectual Property Solicitor. With this companies’ exceptional track record and strong international presence the position will have you working with the most diverse range of clients all across the globe.
- Providing support to the litigation and IP team to ensure efficient advice is given to the company’s client base
- Working alongside a variety of internal teams to provide knowledgeable and relevant industry advice
- Building working relationships with employees based in international offices
- Maintaining current business relationships as well as identifying potential clients moving forward
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE in a top tier firm
- Strong experience working previously in a busy commercial litigation team
- Previous experience working in the area of intellectual property an advantage
- Strong academic background in law
- Excellent communication skills, hard-working and an ability to liaise with clients of the firm
For further information on this position please don’t hesitate to John Macklin at 01 661 0444.