Insurance Client Services – Dutch-speaking
About this job
My client is a global insurance provider. I am now seeking an experienced Account Executive with working proficiency in the Dutch language to join their busy international Client Services division.
This position is a permanent role based in Dublin West and will pay a salary of €30,000 to €35,000 depending on experience.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients to ensure positive client experience and high retention. This portfolio will consist of Dutch accounts, commercial clients, with respect to health / medical insurance or employee benefits schemes.
Key responsibilities may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Preparing and issuing renewal documentation
- Ensuring regular client engagement by phone/email throughout the process to ensure a high renewal retention rate
- Negotiating renewal rates where appropriate
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with clients
- Documenting and regularly maintaining relevant client information in Salesforce
- Ensuring escalations are referred to Manager to ensure a swift and client centric resolution
- Supporting the sales process for potential new clients where appropriate
The ideal candidate for this role will not necessarily need to come from a background in Insurance or Financial Services although this will be desirable.
Essentials for this role:
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a client-focused role with an emphasis on relationship management
- Srong customer focus with excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Highly motivated possessing the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines where required
- Basic IT systems knowledge including MS Office Suite – Salesforce knowledge would be advantageous
To register your interest for this position, please apply directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date CV. For a further conversation on this, or the wider job market within Insurance, please feel free to contact myself – Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie or by connecting with me on LinkedIn.