About this job
Our Client is one of Ireland’s leading Mid-Tier law firms. They are now seeking to hire an experienced Corporate Insolvency Solicitor.
This role will involves working with companies, insolvency practitioners, and creditors on a range of issues including the following:
- Restructuring and reorganisations
- Enforecement options for secured creditors
- Debt restructuring and rescheduling
- Cross-border insolvency issues
- Distressed businesses
- All insolvency processes including examinership, shareholders and creditors
Interested candidates should contact John Macklin on 01-6610444 or email for a confidential discussion.