About this job
Dublin City Centre
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000
A highly reputable funds advisory firm has an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to work in a challenging and diverse role as a Funds Paralegal. With this companies’ exceptional track record and strong international presence, the position will offer the chosen candidate an excellent opportunity to progress their career.
- Completing filing of fund documentation once it has been updated
- Preparing documentation for AIFs and for UCITS funds
- Handling client calendar’s in relation to board meetings
- Presenting updates on registrations at such meetings
- Such other duties may be required from time to time
- Excellent academics to include a third level degree
- A minimum to 2 year’s working with the registration of funds
- Previous experience with UCITS and AIFs is desirable
- The ability to prioritise multiple workload demands and manage their own time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to analyse, plan and adapt to various circumstances
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact Amy Doherty on 01 661 0444.