Impulse Account Analyst
About this job
Reporting into the Impulse Channel lead, the Impulse Account Analyst will provide support of the impulse channel and work closely with key distributor contacts.
- Support the Channel Lead to deliver on target NSV, Trade Spend and P&L business shape.
- Co pilot with the Channel Lead & Trade analyst to forecast, plan and submit all promo activities in line with Brand and customer execution. Record and track associated performance & spend in line with P&L shape commitments.
- Lead the impulse field sales operation piece supporting the defined accounts reporting/tracking and execution.
- Own customer data management, ensure reporting and tracking to meet internal requirements.
- Collaborate with finance team to ensure accurate and up to date sales reports and activity tracking.
- Bring insights from customer engagement to Customer Management, Brand and Customer Marketing teams to drive best in class customer relationships.
- Lead the new product launch and seasonal activity for category in specific accounts.
- Meet with distributors periodically to ensure the category strategy is executed as agreed.
- Provide insights to cross functional teams to support the strategy for the category.
- Create promotional submissions, maintain a file for the customer product codes, monitor promotional forecasts by account. Follow up to get account codes and track on a centralised system.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-3-year experience in FMCG
- Creative thinker with the ability to translate insight into action
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, process and time management skills
- Experience engaging cross functional teams and managing stakeholder relationships