About this job
Seeking a HR Manager with experience in either engineering, construction or facilities management for a new in Dublin West
Working with a competent management team as HR Manager your key responsibilities will be to :
- Be informated about current employment law issues and update HR Policies and Procedures and communicate all changes to the Management team.
- Organise the annual leave schedules for all site personnel as per the companies agreed annual leave policy
- Update the on-line calendar with approved holiday requests forms for all office based employees
- Manage sick leave records and update same.
- Advice as required by the Wages Administrator in relation to employee entitlements
- Provide information on Labour requirement on all sites in conjunction with Contract Directors and Financial Controller
- Provide leadership advice and direction in relation to the organisations Disciplinary Procedure
- TUPE experience
- Provide leadership advice and direction in relation to any internal employee related investigations
- Provide leadership, advice and direction in relation to employee redundancies and lay off periods
- Review all company practices on a regular basis ensuring full compliance with current employment law within Ireland (UK and elsewhere when applicable)
- Manage Industrial Relations with ongoing liaison with Union Representatives
- Manage and monitor trades qualifications, certs dates and apprentices solas progression and studying
- Organise relevant cost efficient and effective training on behalf of all Employees with prior agreement of Managing Director.
- Maintain up to date training file database
- Ensure training plans are is in place for all employees.
- Ensure the company continues to maintain the standard of Excellence through People.
- Ensuring that all employees have received and possess appropriate training certificates in order to ensure that the company is in line with legal requirements and current legislation.
- Drive the performance appraisal process delivering employee retention, growth and development
- Year on year record management of appraisal process.
- Co-ordinate employee training plans
- Ensure all employees receive a review and monthly feedback within the probation period
- Provide Recruitment service to the business with specific responsibility for quality
- Information management and assessment of employees on probation
- Complete all inductions ensuring employees receive employee handbook, contract, job descriptions, PPE gear as required and that all relevant paperwork is properly signed off and maintained on file.
- Investigate and make recommendations into effective methods of marketing the companies recruitment campaigns
- Minimum of 5 years proven HR experience
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in developing and supporting managers through change
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy
- Experience within an Engineering, Construction or Facilities company extremely advantageous