About this job
Human Resources Administrator required for our client whom are a financial services organisation based in Dublin Centre.
Your primary role will be to assist the HR team with general day to day support, co-ordination and dealing with HR administration. Supporting the appropriate client groups and the HR Manager’s through the provision of HR services.
- Provide effective administration and co-ordination support to the HR function and the business
- Main point of contract for all recruitment including end to end management of resource planning process.
- Maintenance of HR database
- Create files for all new employees and maintain the HR filling system
- Maintain attendance records, generating reports on same etc
- Maintain the Time Management Systems
- Act as point of contract for all employee queries
- Onboarding of new employees.
In this role you will work closely with the HR team supporting team in an administration capacity.
This role will suit someone seeking a dynamic administrative role with excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills with meticulous attention to detail.
You will need to be a self – starter and work off your own initiative.
You will need to be able to plan, prioritise and and want to work in a fast paced working environment.
You will have strong judgement be able to build good relationships.