About this job
Experienced HR Administrator needed to join a small but busy HR Team with our client in Dublin North. This role will be based onsite but remote working is not possible due to their business requirements. This role is a fixed term contract for six months.
Reporting the HR Manager your role will be busy but varied and duties will include:
- Responsible for the provision of administrative support and the provision of enhanced customer service to assist in all aspects of the delivery of an efficient and effective HR service.
- Provide strong administrative support with all aspects of the recruitment cycle, having regard to the evolving Talent Acquisition model.
- Participate on and manage interview panels as required.
- Participate fully in the uploading of employee information and maintenance of TAMS (Time and Attendance Management System) and the rollout of any new HR Technology solutions.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of leave applications and relevant correspondence for annual, maternity, parental, career break leave etc.
- Assist with the development, maintenance and review of Standard Operating Procedures, which will assist in the efficient and effective delivery of HR services.
- Ensure that HR policies and employment law are correctly implemented in the administration and calculation of leave entitlements.
- Assist and provide administrative support to the Head of HR or other senior HR staff in the management of operational IR/ER issues, which arise e.g. Discipline & Grievance handling.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Human Resources systems and processes to support operational effectiveness and to facilitate decision-making through the provision of timely and relevant information and the production of relevant reports.
- Participate fully in the integration programme for the wider HR function.
For a full description and for additional details please get in touch