About this job
HR Executive required for our client in Dublin West offices. This role will be ideal for someone that has that “get it done attitude” and can work in a fast and demanding environment.
This role will work closely with other members of the HR department assisting with the day to day administration within the HR function and will involve working in a fast-paced and growing team.
If you are personable, eager to learn and want to develop your skillset then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources general duties include:
- Acting as HR point of contact in conjunction with the rest of the HR team for over 650+ Colleagues
- Update HR policies and procedures in line with employment legislation and company objectives.
- Deliver a HR service in line with business needs by running the day to day HR functions
- Managing day to day HR administration
- Proactively manage the delivery of the recruitment and on-boarding of new starters.
- Conduct HR Induction in conjunction with the HR Generalist
- Provide a professional advice and support service to all managers in the company in line with employment legislation and company policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels across the business
- Delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Manage the HR reporting to payroll for bi-weekly and monthly payroll processing
- Working closely with Head of HR and HR Generalist on disciplinary/grievance/ER and IR issues
- Proactively working on HR projects e.g. integration of new HR system
- Assist with end to end recruitment process, e.g. developing job specs, updating roles on job boards, screening CV’s, scheduling and conducting interviews and reference checking
- Responsible for coordinating the onboarding and induction of new hires
- Schedule and track probation reviews with line management for all relevant Colleagues
- Manage Time and Attendance through the Time and Attendance System
- Assist with the preparation of data for payroll processing
- Assist with reviewing and development of all HR policies and procedures
- Represent the HR Department on internal committees
- Respond to Colleague queries and inbox monitoring
- Maintain and keep up to date all filing requirements in line with best practice
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements
- Third Level Qualification in Human Resources Management
- CIPD Membership or eligibility for same will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced HR Administration role or similar role
- Solid understanding of HR functional areas and practices
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems
- Industrial Relations & TUPE experience advantageous
- Travel will be required – full clean licence and own vehicle are required
- Results driven with the ability to manage tasks well and remain focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with an ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all time
- Ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail and the ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Collaborative team player and also able to work on own initiative when require