About this job
IT Service Desk Analyst – Global FS Company – Dublin City Centre
Due to continued success, my client, a global FS company based in Dublin 2, now has a requirement for an IT Service desk analyst.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing end-user technical support. This position will see you engaged in extensive internal customer facing situations where you will be installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and software while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The successful candidate must be a strong verbal and written communicator, self-motivated, adept at managing multiple, competing priorities at once.
- Serve as the primary contact for internal staff support requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot Windows 10, Citrix client
- Troubleshoot and manage mobile devices – smartphones / tablets
- Configure, deploy, and relocate corporate desktops, laptops, and monitors
- Manage and track all hardware including but not limited to desktops, laptops, phones, and printers
- Install and configure standard applications
- Manage internet connectivity problems, access to Citrix, Outlook Web Access, and Outlook for remote users
- Document and maintain new application and operating system installation and configurations
- Document and maintain helpdesk and onsite procedures
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an IT support role in a corporate environment
- MCP, MSCE or other industry recognised certifications
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 2016
- Strong knowledge computer hardware and software
- Good knowledge of networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS) and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical users
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Demonstrated skill at identifying and providing potential resolutions to complex problems spanning numerous genres including informational, practice, policy / procedural, and situational problems
If you feel this role would be right for you, please apply and we will be in touch. Please note you must have full working rights in Ireland and the EU to be considered for this position.