Heath and Safety Advisor
About this job
Title: Health and Safety Advisor
- Leading Contractor
- Major emphasis on H&S Culture
- Excellent training & Salary Packages
One of Irelands tier 1 construction companies has built up an extensive profile for large scale and commercial, residential and fit out projects in Dublin’s City Centre and surrounding areas. As a result, they are now recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor to work on one of their commercial projects based in Dublin 2.
As a Health and Safety Advisor coming from an engineering or building services background you will join this growing team and report directly into the health and safety manager while also playing a key role in supporting the onsite operations.
- Implement Health and Safety procedures and management
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees
- Carrying out regular inspections and site audits and reporting findings to management
- Dealing with issues and findings immediately
- Ensuring that all accidents are recorded and reported
- Compiling the relevant information to hand over to the client at the end of the project
- 2 years minimum experience on construction projects
- Relevant qualification
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft office
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.