About this job
Due to exciting expansion and growth, one of our clients are hoping to expand and support their current team with Agency Workers, we are seeking to hire a Nurses to join our leading team in Waterford and Wexford.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to and enhance the quality of resident activities and events
- Ensure highest quality care is delivered by Healthcare Assistants to assigned residents.
- Participate in assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and all activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of your line manager e.g., washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, dining, social activities, conversation, communication support and all other aspects of daily living
- Support the nursing staff in the organising of day-to-day allocation of work.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- QQI Level 5 Award – Healthcare
- Knowledge of Residential Care Legislation and HIQA Standards.
- Excellent track record as a high performing Healthcare worker
- Elder care experience. (2 years + experience)
- Ability to motivate, supervise and inspire colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal care abilities