About this job
Main purpose of the role
- To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of residents in order for them to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
- To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the service users.
- To provide high standard services as specified in agreed care plans and to contribute to the continual review of resident’s needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare, Pre-Nursing or those who are working towards the qualification.
- Previous nursing home experience an advantage.
- The desire to be part of a team
- Genuine passion for working in healthcare and to provide person centred care
- Willingness to work hard and be actively involved in the business
- Experience with Neuro/Rehab and Acquired Brain Injury an advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English
What we offer you;
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave with years service
- In-house CPD
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised Cafe
- Refer a friend bonus
- Central location with easy access to public transport
- Free on street parking/bike to work scheme
- Employee summer party/Christmas Party and regular social events