About this job
Lincoln Recruitment provides work opportunities for an HCAs with a QQI5 in Healthcare or a Bachelors/another degree in a Healthcare-related field (Physiotherapy, Social Care Work, Nursing), with at least 6 months of experience and up to date trainings and is based in Ireland.
What you will do:
- Serving meals to patients and helping them eat if needed
- Bathing/washing and dressing patients
- Aiding with going to the toilet
- Bed dressing
- Keeping patients mobile
- Communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable
- Taking vital information from patients including temperature, weight and pulse
What we expect from you:
- QQI Level 5 qualification equivalent in a relevant healthcare discipline or be working towards one.
- 6 months working experience in a healthcare setting.
- CPR Training
- Infection Control Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Safeguarding for Vulnerable Adults Training
- Children First Training
*All trainings must be up to date!
What you will earn:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Flexibility in hours
- Exposure to exciting new settings
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or ring at 019026691