Health Care Assistant – Agency Work
About this job
- Be capable of working on own initiative / under supervision / as well as working effectively as part of a
- Ability to organise own work & ability to relay information
- To have FETAC level 5 Healthcare Support Certificate
- Have good interpersonal skills and show interest in all aspects of patient
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Health Care Assistant will be an integral member of the Health Care Assistant & Nurses Aides team. She/He will report to and work under the supervision and direction of the nursing staff in relation to all duties. She/He will undertake the duties outlined in accordance with policies and procedures of the hospital or healthcare setting where they are assigned. The role of the Health Care Assistant is to assist Nursing staff in the delivery of patient care under the direction of the Clinical Nurse Manager / Registered Nurse / Person in Charge in the hospital or healthcare setting where they are assigned.
The Health Care Assistant is accountable for their actions in the delivery of direct and indirect patient care and must not undertake any duty, which they are not competent to carry out.
TO BE ELIDGIBLE TO APPLY YOU MUST:
Have completed at least 3 FETAC Level 5 modules in Healthcare.
- 6 months working experience in Nursing home setting .
Be based in Ireland.
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV.