Health care assistant
About this job
It is essential to have a good level of spoken and written English.
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care
- To provide quality person centered care to meet the needs of patients.
- To promote a caring environment for patients through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of patients.
- To provide high standard services as specified in given assigned tasks and duties.
- QQI Level 5 qualification equivalent in a relevant healthcare discipline or be working towards one.
- 6 months working experience in a healthcare setting.
What we offer you
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or alternatively call us on 01 963 7070.