Health Care Assistant
About this job
Responsibilities may include:
- Maintain a high level of clinical care
- Provide quality person-centred care to patients.
- Create a caring environment for patients through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of patients.
- Maintain high standard services as specified in given assigned tasks and duties.
- QQI Level 5 qualification equivalent in a relevant healthcare discipline or be working towards one.
- 6 months working experience in a healthcare setting.
- Up to date trainings in CPR, Infection Control, Manual Handling, Fire Safety, Safeguarding for Vulnerable Adults and Children First.
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or ring at 019637070