Health and Safety Officer
About this job
Title: Health and Safety Officer
Location: South, Dublin
- Tier 1 contractor
- Extensive focus on training and development
- CV defining projects
One if Irelands most respected contractors has built up an extensive profile for large scale residential and commercial projects in Dublin and surrounding areas. They now have the requirement for a Health and Safety officer to join one of their well-known mixed used developments in South Dublin.
The Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for ensuring health and safety on site is of the highest of standard while also liaising with contractors and monitoring all aspects of their work activities.
- Ensuring the companies safety role is carried out to the highest standard while delivering projects in a safe manner
- Reporting to the project to the project and site management teams on safety issues
- Implement the companies Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring all accidents are recorded and reported
- Carry out weekly audits and inspections
- Determining ways of reducing risks on site
- Professional qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience managing environmental health and safety on large scale developments
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444 / elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.