Health and Safety Officer – Data Center
About this job
Health and Safety Officer
I am currently recruiting for a leading consultancy, a Health and Safety officer for a large scale Data Center project in Dublin West/ This position would be working for a large scale tier 1 Mechanical and electrical contractor on site.
This a permanent position, that would suit aan expereinced health and safety professional, with a minimum of a diploma in health and safety. Excellent oppurtunity to gain expereince and develop within a rapidly growing consultancy. Permanent position.
- Ensuring the companies safety role is carried out to the highest standard while delivering projects in a safe manner
- Reporting to the project to the project and site management teams on safety issues
- Implement the companies Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring all accidents are recorded and reported
- Carry out weekly audits and inspections
- Determining ways of reducing risks on site
- 2+ years years’ experience in health and safety position.
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Brendan Mullins on 01 6610444 / (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.