Health and Safety advisor
About this job
Health and Safety Officer
- Leading conusultancy
- Site based Working on behalf of large scale M&E contractor
- Data center project – extensive pipeline of work
My client is a leading health and safety consultancy who have recently won a large contract with a renkowned M&E Contractor, on large scale Data Center project in Dublin West. This position would be working on behalf of the M&E contractor ensuring Projects are delivered to the highest safety standards.
This a permanent position, that would suit aan expereinced health and safety professional ideally with previous expereince working for an M&E Contractor/large subcontractor on large scale projects, with a minimum of a diploma in health and safety. Excellent oppurtunity to gain expereince on different project type and develop within a rapidly growing consultancy.
- Ensuring the companies safety role is carried out to the highest standard while delivering projects in a safe manner
- Reporting to the project to the project and site management teams on safety issues
- Implement the companies Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring all accidents are recorded and reported
- Carry out weekly audits and inspections
- Determining ways of reducing risks on site
- 2+ years years’ experience in health and safety position.
- Data center/Industrial/Pharma expereince advantageous but not essential
- €45K – 50K
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Brendan Mullins on 01 6610444 / (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.