Health and Safety Advisor
About this job
Title: Health and Safety Advisor
Location: Dublin West
- CV Defining project
- Excellent work life balance 40-hour week
- Easily accessible by all public transport links
Currently recruiting an experienced Health and Safety advisor for a client-side role on a large multimillion-euro project in Kildare. The health and safety advisor will have the opportunity to work on one of Irelands most well-known developments. The ideal candidate will have experience working on construction projects.
- Set the working Zero Harm H&S standards of the project team.
- Conduct toolbox talks
- Carry out audits, inspections and incident investigation reports
- Provide leadership and coordination of day to day HSE requirements of the projects
- Ensure Health and Safety Management systems for all projects are implemented and maintained
- Determining ways of reducing risk on site
- Implement and manage a safety management system on site
- Manage sub-contractors and ensure all meet requirements
- Manage the sites permit to work system
- H&S qualification to diploma level or above
- 1-2 years on site experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please feel free to contact me Elisha Langan on 01 6610444/ elangan (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current jobs on our website.