Head of Tourism Marketing
About this job
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Marketing professional to demonstrate their creative marketing skills, delivering fun and exciting content to global and domestic markets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Marketing and brand strategy.
- Oversee campaign KPIs and traffic acquisition models through regularly tracking and measuring results of marketing efforts, pivot campaign strategy based on effectiveness of hitting impression goals, and transparently communicate the progress of these initiatives.
- Manage and mentor members of the Marketing team in areas such as Digital Media, Outreach Events & PR.
- Manage media relationships – TV & radio communications as well as relationships with relevant state bodies, institutions, and public interest groups.
- Innovate both in terms of sales techniques and product design to ensure that we achieve maximum sales during all periods of the week.
- Develop new and innovative ways for the business to significantly expand brand presence, increase brand affinity, and grow our follower base -through digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Ensure our biggest wins and impact are communicated externally, via press and media coverage, securing national and top-tier media placements.
- Overseeing and allocating the marketing budgets across paid channels to hit impression goals, measure effectiveness of new channels and marketing campaigns, and identify greatest opportunities of social impact.
- Creating healthy, long-term brand partnerships to shape the outcome of key KPIs.
- Working alongside the CEO to Implement and determine scalable methods of growth, engagement, and brand awareness across all channels
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Business or relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably with a start-up or similarly fast-paced enviornment.
- Be an influencer who actively contributes, challenges and fosters new ideas.
- Strong digital, data & analytical capabilities.
- Must be adaptable.
- An excellent communicator and public speaker who can develop on-brand presentations with clear narratives and compelling solutions
- Your storytelling capabilities make you the number one focus in the room.
- Excellent multitasker and deadline driven and adept at managing multiple competing priorities while sharing these skills and influencing junior members of the team.
- You are a creative problem solver and will create marketing campaigns that fit within the business model and incorporate sponsors criteria.
Candidates without the above requirements will not be considered for this.