Head of Risk (PCF 14)
About this job
As a result of continued growth my client an established Manco are launching a new loan product line and are looking for a Head of Fund & Market Risk that has experience of all /any UCITS, AIFM , credit based risk functions. This is a CBI approved position which will involve completing core Risk Monitoring, liquidity & scenario testing functions as well as assisting clients on Portfolio construction processes.
- Complete UCITS risk Monitoring, liquidity & scenario testing and daily monitoring of risk tools.
- Maintaining & developing risk framework for various funds & completing pre /post trade compliance tasks if required.
- Complete AIFM Annex 4 reporting & calculate due diligence on liquid Assets and ensure reports are submitted to CBI in a timely fashion
- Identity areas where improvements can be made to the Risk Management Analysis process.
- Assist clients on Portfolio construction processes covering multiple Asset classes including Listed Equities, Fixed income & property
- Assist with Loan Origination policies & procedures – grow & implement credit analysis function and show willingness to provide guidance around monitoring of Investments if approved by ICAV board.
- Risk exposure in a UCITS/AIFM Credit based environment
- Minimum 7-8 years experience in a Financial Services entity
- Credit/Loan product knowledge highly desirable
- Good ability to work on own initiative and in a team